Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Orthopedic Clinics
- Theoretical aspects of radiofrequency lesions in the dorsal root entry zone.Neurosurgery. 1984; 15: 945-950
- The kinetics of the thermal denaturation of collagen in unrestrained rat tail tendon determined by differential scanning calorimetry.J Mol Biol. 1995; 245: 437-446
- Where is the pain coming from in tendinopathy? It may be biochemical, not only structural, in origin.Br J Sports Med. 2000; 34: 81-83
- Pain relief through an antinociceptive effect after radiofrequency application.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 805-810
- Le traitement de choc thermique augmente la survie des myoblastes porcins après transplantation autologue dans le muscle squelettique.Faculté de Médecine; Section de Médecine Clinique; Département de chirurgie; Service de chirurgie orthopédique et de traumatologie de l'appareil moteur, Université de Génève, Geneve2005 ([in French])
- Chaperone-mediated protein folding.Physiol Rev. 1999; 79: 425-449
- Heat shock proteins as cellular lifeguards.Ann Med. 1999; 31: 261-271
- Heat-shock protein protection.Trends Neurosci. 1999; 22: 97-99
- Human heat shock protein 70 (hsp70) protects murine cells from injury during metabolic stress.J Clin Invest. 1993; 92: 503-508
- Tennis elbow: the surgical treatment of lateral epicondylitis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1979; 61: 832-839
- Tendinosis of the elbow (tennis elbow): clinical features and findings of histological, immunohistochemical, and electron microscopy studies.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1999; 81: 259-278
- Nonsteroidal antiiflammatory drugs in tendinopathy: friend or foe.Clin J Sport Med. 2006; 16: 1-3
- Chondrocyte viability and metabolic activity after treatment of bovine articular cartilage with bipolar radiofrequency: an in vitro study.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 503-510
- Radiofrequency microtenotomy: a promising method for treatment of recalcitrant lateral epicondylitis.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 1960-1965
- The role of radiofrequency-based devices in shaping the future of orthopedic surgery.Orthopedics. 2006; 29: 874-875
- Current uses of radiofrequency in arthroscopic knee surgery.Am J Knee Surg. 1999; 12: 186-191
- Microtenotomy using a radiofrequency probe to treat lateral epicondylitis.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 851-860
- Radiofrequency-based plasma microtenotomy compared with arthroscopic subacromial decompression yields equivalent outcomes for rotator cuff tendinosis.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 1042-1051
- Getting athletes back in the game: a global view.AAOS Now. 2008; 2: 1-6
- Non-invasive monopolar radiofrequency energy for the treatment of tendons and ligaments: Temperatures achieved and histological outcomes.Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Richmond (VA)2009
- Tendinosis of the shoulder.Miss Valley Med J. 1951; 73: 155-157
- An in vitro investigation into the effects of repetitive motion and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication on human tendon fibroblasts.Am J Sports Med. 1995; 23: 119-123
- Conservative treatments for tennis elbow: do subgroups of patients respond differently?.Rheumatology. 2007; 46: 1601-1605
- A systematic review with procedural assessments and metaanalysis of low level laser therapy in lateral elbow tendinopathy (tennis elbow).BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2008; 9 (10):1186/1471-2474-1189-1175: 75
England LJ, Egbert BM, Pope K. Dermal wound healing in an animal model following monopolar radiofrequency treatment. Presented at the Wound Healing Society Meeting. Chicago (IL), May 18–21, 2005.