Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Reasons for failure after surgical repair of anterior shoulder instability.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2004; 13: 279
- Long-term results with the Bankart and Bristow-Latarjet procedures: recurrent shoulder instability and arthropathy.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2001; 10: 445
- Long-term results of the Latarjet procedure for the treatment of anterior instability of the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998; 80: 841
- Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot. 2007; 93 ([in French]): 126
- One hundred eighteen Bristow-Latarjet repairs for recurrent anterior dislocation of the shoulder prospectively followed for fifteen years: study I—clinical results.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2004; 13: 509
- Long-term results and arthropathy following the modified Bristow-Latarjet procedure.Int Orthop. 2005; 29: 265
- Arthroscopic findings after shoulder dislocation.Am J Sports Med. 1995; 23: 545
- Arthroscopic treatment of anterior-inferior glenohumeral instability. Two to five-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2000; 82: 991
- Arthroscopic anterior stabilization of the shoulder: two to six-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85: 1511
- Traumatic glenohumeral bone defects and their relationship to failure of arthroscopic Bankart repairs: significance of the inverted-pear glenoid and the humeral engaging Hill-Sachs lesion.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 677
- Risk factors for recurrence of shoulder instability after arthroscopic Bankart repair.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 1755
- The instability severity index score. A simple pre-operative score to select patients for arthroscopic or open shoulder stabilisation.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2007; 89: 1470
- Arthroscopic repair of humeral avulsion of glenohumeral ligament lesion: anterior and posterior techniques.Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2009; 13: 98
- Humeral avulsion of the glenohumeral ligament: injury pattern and arthroscopic repair techniques.Orthopedics. 2008; 31: 773
- Humeral avulsion of glenohumeral ligaments as a cause of anterior shoulder instability.Arthroscopy. 1995; 11: 600
- Quantitative assessment of classic anteroinferior bony Bankart lesions by radiography and computed tomography.Am J Sports Med. 2003; 31: 112
- Glenoid rim morphology in recurrent anterior glenohumeral instability.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85: 878
- The inverted pear glenoid: an indicator of significant glenoid bone loss.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 169
- Quantifying glenoid bone loss arthroscopically in shoulder instability.Arthroscopy. 2002; 18: 488
- The histopathology of glenoid bone lesions and its relevance to surgery for glenohumeral instability.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2005; 90: 213
- Hill-Sachs “remplissage”: an arthroscopic solution for the engaging hill-sachs lesion.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 723
- Lyon Chir. 1954; 49 ([in French]): 994
- The anteroinferior vulnerable point of the glenoid rim.Marcel Dekker, New York (NY)1985
- Coracoid transplantation for recurring dislocation of the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1958; 40: 198
- Open shoulder repair of osseous glenoid defects: biomechanical effectiveness of the Latarjet procedure versus a contoured structural bone graft.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 87
- Anatomical glenoid reconstruction for recurrent anterior glenohumeral instability with glenoid deficiency using an autogenous tricortical iliac crest bone graft.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 205
- One hundred eighteen Bristow-Latarjet repairs for recurrent anterior dislocation of the shoulder prospectively followed for fifteen years: study II—the evolution of dislocation arthropathy.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2006; 15: 279
- Dislocation arthropathy of the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1983; 65: 456
Financial disclaimer: The authors, their immediate family, and any research foundation with which they are affiliated did not receive any financial payments or other benefits from any commercial entity related to the subject of this article. No outside funding or grants were received.