Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Orthopedic Clinics
- Robotics in arthroplasty: a comprehensive review.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 2353-2363
- A perspective on robotic assistance for knee arthroplasty.Adv Orthop. 2013; 2013: 970703
- Simultaneous bilateral total knee arthroplasty with robotic and conventional techniques: a prospective, randomized study.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2011; 19: 1069-1076
- Clinical and radiological outcomes in robotic-assisted total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 3393-3409.e2
- Robotic total knee arthroplasty: clinical outcomes and directions for future research.Bone Joint Res. 2019; 8: 438-442
- Robotic technology in total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review.EFORT Open Rev. 2019; 4: 611-617
- Value proposition of robotic total knee arthroplasty: what can robotic technology deliver in 2018 and beyond?.Expert Rev Med Devices. 2018; 15: 619-630
- Patient satisfaction outcomes after robotic arm-assisted total knee arthroplasty: a short-term evaluation.J Knee Surg. 2017; 30: 849-853
- Patient-reported functional and satisfaction outcomes after robotic-arm-assisted total knee arthroplasty: early results of a prospective multicenter investigation.J Knee Surg. 2019; 33: 685-690
- Difficult cases in robotic arm-assisted total knee arthroplasty: a case series.J Knee Surg. 2018; 31: 27-37
- Robotic-arm assisted total knee arthroplasty more accurately restored the posterior condylar offset ratio and the insall-salvati index compared to the manual technique; a cohort-matched study.Surg Technol Int. 2019; 34: 409-413
- Robotic-arm assisted total knee arthroplasty demonstrated greater accuracy and precision to plan compared with manual techniques.J Knee Surg. 2019; 32: 239-250
- The learning curve associated with robotic total knee arthroplasty.J Knee Surg. 2018; 31: 17-21
- Robotic-arm assisted total knee arthroplasty has a learning curve of seven cases for integration into the surgical workflow but no learning curve effect for accuracy of implant positioning.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019; 27: 1132-1141
- Can robot-assisted unicompartmental knee arthroplasty be cost-effective? a Markov Decision Analysis.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 759-765
- A 90-day episode-of-care cost analysis of robotic-arm assisted total knee arthroplasty.J Comp Eff Res. 2019; 8: 327-336
- Bone morphing: 3D morphological data for total knee arthroplasty.Comput Aided Surg. 2002; 7: 156-168
- Comparisons of the lower limb kinematics between young and older adults when crossing obstacles of different heights.Gait Posture. 2006; 23: 471-479
- Improving value in TKA with robotics – evaluation of clinical and economic results with the OMNIBotics system.in: Lonner J.H. Robotics in knee and hip arthroplasty: current concepts, techniques and emerging uses. Springer, New York City2019: 172-179
- Adjustable cutting blocks improve alignment and surgical time in computer-assisted total knee replacement.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2012; 20: 1736-1741
- Sequential versus automated cutting guides in computer-assisted total knee arthroplasty.Knee. 2011; 18: 436-442
- Surgical accuracy and efficiency of computer-navigated TKA with a robotic cutting guide- Report on the first 100 cases.Orthop Proc. 2012; 94-B: 103
- Press-fit total knee arthroplasty with a robotic-cutting guide: Proof of concept and initial clinical experience.Orthopaedic Proc. 2013; 95-B: 61
- Accuracy of soft tissue balancing in robotic-assisted measured-resection TKA using a robotic distraction tool.in: Meere P. Baena F.R.Y. Accuracy of soft tissue balancing in robotic-assisted measured-resection TKA using a robotic distraction tool. EPiC Series in Health Sciences, New York City2019: 210-214
Revenga C. 2015. Robotics and navigation. 2-year follow-up in navigated TKR. Results of a multi-centre study. 16th EFORT Annual Congress. Prague, Czech Republic, 27 May 2015 - 29 May 2015.
Revenga C. 2016. 2-year follow-up of iBlock: robotic assisted surgery versus navigation in total knee arthroplasty. Results of a multicenter study. 17th EFORT Annual Congress. Geneva, Switzerland, 01 June 2016 - 03 June 2016.
- The use of PS or CR models is not sufficient to explain the differences in the results of total knee arthroplasty. study of interactions.J Adv Med Med Res. 2015; 12: 1-9
- Learning curve and early patient satisfaction of robotic assisted total knee arthroplasty.International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty, Boston2016
Keggi JM, Plaskos C. 2016. Surgical efficiency and early patient satisfaction in imageless robotic-assisted total knee arthroplasty. International Congress for Joint Reconstruction Transatlantic Orthopaedic Conference. New York City, NY, October 6-9, 2016.
- Modern abbreviated computer navigation of the femur reduces blood loss in total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2015; 30: 1729-1732
- Accuracy assessment of a novel image-free handheld robot for Total Knee Arthroplasty in a cadaveric study.Comput Assist Surg (Abingdon). 2018; 23: 14-20
- Technique and accuracy assessment of a novel image-free handheld robot for knee arthroplasty in bi-cruciate retaining total knee replacement.EPiC Ser Health Sci. 2018; 2: 98-101
Gregori A, Picard F, Lonner J, et al. 2015. Accuracy of imageless robotically assisted unicondylar knee arthroplasty. International Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery. Vancover, Canada June 17-20, 2015.
- Accuracy of a new robotically assisted technique for total knee arthroplasty: a cadaveric study.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: 2799-2803
- Better accuracy and reproducibility of a new robotically-assisted system for total knee arthroplasty compared to conventional instrumentation: a cadaveric study.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-020-06038-w
- Robots in orthopaedic surgery: past, present, and future.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2007; 463: 31-36
- Clinical experiences with ROBODOC and the duracon total knee. navigation and robotics in total joint and spine surgery.Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin2004: 362-366
- Early experiences with robot-assisted total knee arthroplasty using the DigiMatch ROBODOC(R) surgical system.Singapore Med J. 2014; 55: 529-534
- Comparison of robotic-assisted and conventional manual implantation of a primary total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2007; 22: 1054-1059
- Robotic total knee arthroplasty with a cruciate-retaining implant: a 10-year follow-up study.Clin Orthop Surg. 2017; 9: 169-176
- Does robotic-assisted TKA result in better outcome scores or long-term survivorship than conventional TKA? A randomized, controlled trial.Clin orthopaedics Relat Res. 2020; 478: 266-275
- Robotic versus conventional primary total knee arthroplasty: clinical and radiological long-term results with a minimum follow-up of ten years.Int Orthop. 2019; 43: 1345-1354
- Robotic-assisted total knee arthroplasty may lead to improvement in quality-of-life measures: a 2-year follow-up of a prospective randomized trial.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2017; 25: 2942-2951
- Differences between the sexes in the three-dimensional angular rotations of the lumbo-pelvic-hip complex during treadmill running.J Sports Sci. 2003; 21: 105-118