Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Management of Osteoarthritis of the Knee (NonArthroplasty) Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline.(Available at:)
- Effect of a self-management program on patients with chronic disease.Eff Clin Pract. 2001; 4: 256-262
- Better Management of Patients with osteoarthritis: development and Nationwide implementation of an evidence-based supported osteoarthritis self-management Programme.Musculoskelet Care. 2015; 13: 67-75
- High self-efficacy – a predictor of reduced pain and higher levels of physical activity among patients with osteoarthritis: an observational study.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2020; 21 (380)
- A comparison of two educational interventions for the cognitive empowerment of ambulatory orthopaedic surgery patients.Patient Educ Couns. 2008; 73: 272-279
- Ambulatory orthopaedic surgery patients’ knowledge with internet-based education.Methods Inf Med. 2012; 51: 295-300
- Effects of a tailor-made exercise program on exercise adherence and health outcomes in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a mixed-methods pilot study.Clin Interv Aging. 2016; 11: 1391-1402
- The arthritis self-help workshop, leader's manual (revised).Stanford University Arthritis Center, Palo Alto (CA)2001
- The role of patient education in arthritis management. The utility of technology.Orthop Clin North Am. 2018; 49: 389-396
- Prevalence of doctor-diagnosed arthritis and arthritis-attributable effects among Hispanic adults, by Hispanic subgroup--United States, 2002, 2003, 2006, and 2009.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 60: 167-171
- Hispanics' use of Internet health information: an exploratory study.J Med Libr Assoc. 2008; 96: 101-107
- There’s an app for that? Highlighting the difficulty in finding clinically relevant smartphone applications.West J Emerg Med. 2016; 17: 191-194