To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Orthopedic Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Alternative methods for defining osteoarthritis and the impact on estimating prevalence in a us population-based survey.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2016; 68: 574-580
- Knee osteoarthritis has doubled in prevalence since the mid-20th century.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017; 114: 9332-9336
- Unicompartmental knee replacement: a historical overview.Joints. 2013; 1: 45-47
- Long-term outcomes of over 8,000 medial oxford phase 3 unicompartmental knees-a systematic review.Acta Orthop. 2018; 89: 101-107
- Unicompartmental versus total knee arthroplasty database analysis: is there a winner?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2012; 470: 84-90
- Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty compares favorably to total knee arthroplasty in the same patient.Orthopedics. 2009; 32
- Participation in sporting activities following knee replacement: total versus unicompartmental.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2008; 16: 973-979
- Analysis and Treatment of Complications after Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty.Knee Surg Relat Res. 2016; 28: 46-54
- Adverse outcomes after total and unicompartmental knee replacement in 101,330 matched patients: a study of data from the National Joint Registry for England and Wales.Lancet. 2014; 384: 1437-1445
- Annual revision rates of partial versus total knee arthroplasty: A comparative meta-analysis.Knee. 2017; 24: 179-190
- Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty in patients aged less than 65.Acta Orthop. 2010; 81: 90-94
- Knee arthroplasty in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. A pilot study from the Nordic Arthroplasty Register Association.Acta Orthop. 2010; 81: 82-89
- The role of surgeon volume on patient outcome in total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review of the literature.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2012; 13: 250
- Optimal usage of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty: a study of 41,986 cases from the National Joint Registry for England and Wales.Bone Joint J. 2015; 97-B: 1506-1511
- Tibial plateau coverage in UKA: a comparison of patient specific and off-the-shelf implants.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1694-1698
- A radiological analysis of the difference between MRI- and CT-based patient-specific matched guides for total knee arthroplasty from the same manufacturer: a randomised controlled trial.Bone Joint J. 2016; 98-B: 786-792
- A safe overhang limit for unicompartmental knee arthroplasties based on medial collateral ligament strains: an in vitro study.J Arthroplasty. 2013; 28: 227-233
- Tibial component overhang following unicompartmental knee replacement--does it matter?.Knee. 2009; 16: 310-313
- Patient-specific implants for lateral unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.Int Orthop. 2015; 39: 1519-1526
- Statistical design of unicompartmental tibial implants and comparison with current devices.Knee. 2007; 14: 138-144
- Custom-designed orthopedic implants evaluated using finite element analysis of patient-specific computed tomography data: femoral-component case study.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2007; 8: 91
- Hip-knee-ankle radiographs are more appropriate for assessment of post-operative mechanical alignment of total knee arthroplasties than standard ap knee radiographs.J Arthroplasty. 2015; 30: 695-700
- Medial unicompartmental arthroplasty of the knee.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2019; 27: 166-176
- The Oxford Knee for unicompartmental osteoarthritis. The first 103 cases.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1988; 70: 692-701
- The largest survivorship and clinical outcomes study of the fixed bearing Stryker Triathlon Partial Knee Replacement - A multi-surgeon, single centre cohort study with a minimum of two years of follow-up.Knee. 2018; 25: 732-736
- Survivorship and patient satisfaction of robotic-assisted medial unicompartmental knee arthroplasty at a minimum two-year follow-up.Knee. 2017; 24: 419-428
- Evaluation of implant position and knee alignment after patient-specific unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.Knee. 2011; 18: 294-299
Published online: January 31, 2023
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.